Ngale & Second Sky news?

~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
Checking the forum every now and then, hoping to see some news regarding Ngale or Second Sky. Its been awhile since last update.

So; Dan, Dag + rest of the guys have you got any news for us? When can we expect a new release?

Yeah, Dag and Dan have been fairly quiet, on the forum, lately. Maybe they are just busy like everyone else........ although a Nightingale, Second Sky, or Dag solo update would be nice. :)

We have some plans to start working on new N.G stuff but i don´t see a new release in the forseable future.The promotion of "The white darkness" was in the same vain as "I"
( Thanks to B.M ) in other words: almost none existent. Before we make a new album we gonna make sure the same thing dosen´t happen again. We have a live date at Rockweekend in July ( see the other tread ) and maybe some more dates will come up. The N.G box with DVD and demos, livestuff will happen before the summer

I have a new solo album called "Permafrost" almost finished.

We have some plans to start working on new N.G stuff but i don´t see a new release in the forseable future.The promotion of "The white darkness" was in the same vain as "I"
( Thanks to B.M ) in other words: almost none existent. Before we make a new album we gonna make sure the same thing dosen´t happen again. We have a live date at Rockweekend in July ( see the other tread ) and maybe some more dates will come up. The N.G box with DVD and demos, livestuff will happen before the summer

I have a new solo album called "Permafrost" almost finished.

YES!!!!! A new Dag album! Yipieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!:headbang:

I just can't believe why a label like Inside Out wouldn't sign Nightingale. I think White Darkness was their best disc, and it would definitely find a good market with IO.

i don't know. nightingale don't tour much. from a promotional perspective, that's not very attractive for a label. then again, they probably signed more bands that don't tour much, or not at all.

Antzor, you're right. Bands like Chroma Key, Frost, and Kino never tour either. Frost once toured for a month or something, but that's nothing... same with Ayreon and many others.