NHL kicks off in Prague

Did anyone see the amazing comeback by the Russians in the Junior World Championship in hockey? The Canadians were up 3-0 entering the 3rd period, and then the Russians scored 5 goals and took the victory!

^
Shit I missed it...was a little deflated after Canada thumped USA. Great comeback, thank Christ...should shut up those yahoo canadian fans for a bit.

I watched mother russia beat finland and that was awesome, sadly couldnt be in town but #25 on the Russian team is a stud!

Serves the Canadian fans right, obnoxious bunch. Systematic Riffage after the olympics seems to be the standard.

lol...say what you want...I don't care. What other country expects nothing but 1st place in international hockey? Besides what team hasn't choked before? I rest my case. It was bound to happen and it did. We we're not even supposed to win the damn thing, let alone make it to the gold medal game.

But whatever...What's done is done, I'm proud of them either way.

In fact goaltending was the biggest issue this year. Not to mention one of our better players Jayden Schwartz was out for the whole tournament since the Czech game, which is a huge factor cause they we're gonna rely on him the most.

Riffage, Canada was definitely the favorite for the world juniors. You got beat by Russia and Sweden, because you got no heart like the mother russians!

^
...and further more the almighty attitude of Canadian fans that always predict / claim victory and always makes sure that everyone knows that thier teams are gold-worthy and anything less is considered a failure. "we're not even suppose to win the damn thing"... and "what team hasn't choked before"? C'mon, like thats what they thought before this tourney started right? Choke is one thing but a very good team with a 3-0 lead IN THE THIRD PERIOD!?...thats a monumental failure. And yes Riffage its similar to my Bruins who collapsed in last years playoffs...there I said it for you.:p

Riffage, Canada was definitely the favorite for the world juniors. You got beat by Russia and Sweden, because you got no heart like the mother russians!

Are you fucking kidding me? Favorites? LOL. Yes usually we are supposed to be the favorites, this year no way, we had no superstar players, like Crosby, Richards, Hall, Tavares. (Sure Schenn had 18 pts), but Consider what we could have had if the NHL clubs let them, we could have had Hall, Seguin, Duchene, Skinner. Not to mention Canada was missing there best defenseman Brandon Gormley due to injury just before the tournament started.

We had no super talent in goalie.

Ask any sports analyst and they would of probably said that the US we're the favorites to win it again with so many returnees from last years team.

We had no dominant team despite the goal outbursts we had. Team chemistry works that way I guess...Whatever what's done is done, I'm done with it. Nothing I say will change the fact that we lost.

I'm still proud of them either way.