NHL

Whine whine whine, the refs were just letting them play, like they've been doing through the finals! :lol:

Hehehe... I wonder if those Detroit fans want some cheese with their whine! :lol:

Complete BS BS BS. They were calling all kinds of shit on Detroit, but it was like pulling teeth to get them to call a penalty on the Pens. It was clearly a one-sided officiating team.

I was kidding about the whining thing. If you missed it (fuck you, VS), you can look up sports center highlights for the game. It was 21 seconds the pens played with 6 players on the ice, and scored shortly after that. I know 2 refs who won't be officiating any more Stanley Cup Finals games. Ever.

Regarding the 6 Pens on the ice, it was reported that the Red Wings bench was yelling at the ref at the blue line about it... The ref then started yelling at Pens on the ice "You gotta get one of your guys off the ice"...

No striped baffoon, you call a TMM penalty... Bettman marionette's the refs yet again...

here's to Basillie finally giving a big ol "F You" to Buttman..

OH GOD I LOVE YOUR ICON.

Anyway, back on topic...

Regarding the 6 Pens on the ice, it was reported that the Red Wings bench was yelling at the ref at the blue line about it... The ref then started yelling at Pens on the ice "You gotta get one of your guys off the ice"...

2926566113_937923c50a.jpg

Complete BS BS BS. They were calling all kinds of shit on Detroit, but it was like pulling teeth to get them to call a penalty on the Pens. It was clearly a one-sided officiating team.

Agreed, but you must know Bettman think it's in the NHL's best interest to place the cup in Crosby's hands. Had Malkin not played game 3 they'd have been shut out as the empty net goal was the only one he did not assist on I believe.

While this has been fun to watch as a non-fan of either of these teams (actually I can't stand them both), this along with the previous round of the playoffs, have been some of the worst officiated hockey since the lockout.

Just for fun, I was counting penalties that should have been called and had 18 that would "definitely" had been called in the regular season and I started counting after the start of the second period. As a fan of either team I would be pissed off. As a fan in general I am disappointing that the refs have allowed officiating to digress as overall the reffing had improved over the years.

I've had that 'Ref are you pregnant' pic for soooo long - I actually just threw it up on Facebook last night ( I know I know, useless info.. hehehe) ... it's a standard go to when I need a laugh... I just wish like hell I could change the name on the back to Davorski..

IF the Pens do with the Cup, the Conn Smythe should go to Malkin without a doubt; he's played like a man possessed - but I have a feeling Buttman will give it to Crosby no matter what... He's gotta get his poster boy everywhere he can...

Still pullin' for Hossa to lose in back to back years for 2 different teams playing against each other. I don't have anything against the guy, just think it would be funny as hell.

No funny is Hossa winning and rubbing it in the fans faces for saying that he owes them loyalty after being traded to them to play 12 games.....lol

I lol'd at Crosby and Malkin, acting like brats. Really puts the maturity of the Wings in line when you don't see them getting nasty when they're losing. That wasn't even emotion, that was all out selfish fustration.