nice music?

alcest's "souvenirs" was generally good, but i think it was a pretty overrated album.

printemps, and les iris are quite great though.

oh hell, the whole album was good. but it can get repetitive quite fast is the only problem.

The last two posts have to of my faves. Explosions and This Will Destroy You are great. Also try Eluvium, Matthew Cooper is a genius. I also feel obliged to gush about Porcupine Tree here. Try the Sky Moves Sideways. Oh! And for EitS try All of a Sudden I Miss Everyone, or for something more mellow, How Strange, Innocence. For Eluvium get Copia and An Accidental Memory in Case of Death.

I hope that was half helpful.

EDIT: Forgot about Sigur Ros that The Evil Toucan mentioned! Try Med Sud I Eyrum Vid Spillum Endalaust (somewhat spelled right) and some of their older stuff (names have slipped my mind atm)

thanxx for all suggestions:). ive just got my hand on gilmours album (on an island) and its brilliant. also i wish everyone to listen to mike oldfields tubular bells 1.. its a must have in the cd collection in my opinion.

thanxx for all suggestions:). ive just got my hand on gilmours album (on an island) and its brilliant. also i wish everyone to listen to mike oldfields tubular bells 1.. its a must have in the cd collection in my opinion.

If you liked On An Island that much, you should definately check out Camal's Rajaz album.

As much as I love Comus, I wouldn't call it "nice" music.

They have some beautiful melodies etc.. And i mentioned them because of they have a lot of fingerpicking style playing.. And the guy asked for something in the style of Akerfeldt's fingerpicking .. Or whatever.

Air are a great band, Moon Safari and The Virgin Suicides get my vote too.