Nice studio

I'd say do it..

For that price over here, i can only get a decently sized room to record and mix in, there will be no gear allready and i'd have to setup everything myself.
seems like a good deal to me, as long as you can attract the clients.

I'd jump on that, you should be able to make it work. Hell that is only a $125 more than my band pays for practice space. Utilities will add up quick especially HVAC costs though.

Sounds like an awesome amount to split. My only question is what does the rent go up to after the first year? I think you should find out before taking the deal because it could be a trap to get a tenant and then you get blasted with a rate 2x as much
its-a-trap.jpg

But if the rate after the first year is reasonable, absolutely take it!

commercial real estate and small business storefronts are SO cheap right now with tons of diff stores closing down... i would try and lock in a long term rate now, while the market is on your side

Jesus :yow:! Where do you live?!

Athens, GA. It's a 3br townhome I'm sharing with two good friends of mine ( keyboardist and bassist in my band actually ), though. There are some single room apartments downtown for not much more, and a few 4br that are about as nice as my place for $200 monthly.

These figures are per-person, though.

Just determine if you plan on operating as a commercial studio or you just doing it for a hobby,and your own thing.
If you are considering taking it on as a commercial studio,there is alot to consider and it's not just the $350 per month for a year.Either way it's an opportunity it's up to you to decide what the desired outcome of it will be.

go for it, it sounds like a deal. All of the construction is done for you already. plus that rent is so low that even i would be able to afford it. The only thing i would say is maybe do alittle repainting inside and make it look alittle nicer, the paintjob doesn't look so good.