Nice to see some Maiden fans on UM!

Mariner said:
what solo? its fucked up. they are not able to play a proper solo. and maiden without a proper solo is like a pub without beer.

Cock an' bull, mate. It's a fine solo :)

you think the solo is good? well yeah its fast sometimes. and if he is doing the fast parts its only notes up and down. nothin innit.
and hes always bending at the same notes. terrifying. well its cof of course

Not that I ever posted much on the Maiden BB... and i didn't have much time for the Bruno BB either lately... but now that they're GONE... sigh... I miss everybody. :erk:

On here, I usually check the Children of Bodom forum, nice place to learn some Finnish. :D

Oh, and apart of that, the smilies here RULE!
headbob.gif

Well, I`m only here on a temporary visa so to speak. Once the TRUE Maiden board is up and running again I will not be here much. This place is eh, ok, but I love the Maiden BB too much and do miss it. :lol: Too many forums here and the responses/replies are weak. Too little traffic for my liking.

Ray_M said:
Well, I`m only here on a temporary visa so to speak. Once the TRUE Maiden board is up and running again I will not be here much. This place is eh, ok, but I love the Maiden BB too much and do miss it. :lol: Too many forums here and the responses/replies are weak. Too little traffic for my liking.

Same here.

Hey, you plan on hitting all the shows in NY/NJ Ray?
:)