Nice to see some Maiden fans on UM!

Shannara said:
I'll be at all 3 also :wave:

What's that "TomHilfigure" place though? I never heard of it :erk:

I'm already psyched for these gigs Ray...you haven't a clue (well, yeah...you probably do) :p
I`m on vacation for those couple of shows! :D That Hilfigger place is supposed to be really nice. The stage back drop is the Atlantic ocean. :OMG: I`ve never been there, but I hear it`s really nice.

And YES! I know exactly how you feel about these shows!:headbang:

I hope I can catch Iron Maiden somewhere this year. I'll have to fly to see them though (no Southern US dates so far in my area).

Thanks for providing this the forum Mark!!!

Ray_M said:
I`m on vacation for those couple of shows! :D That Hilfigger place is supposed to be really nice. The stage back drop is the Atlantic ocean. :OMG: I`ve never been there, but I hear it`s really nice.

And YES! I know exactly how you feel about these shows!:headbang:

Sounds like a pretty cool joint then. I took my 5 day vacation for these shows also so I could get down and boogy my arse off with all ya'll from Joisey :D

Don't forget, in case the Maiden BB is still down this weekend,more Maiden tixx go on sale buddy :headbang:

Mr Toast said:
I hope I can catch Iron Maiden somewhere this year. I'll have to fly to see them though (no Southern US dates so far in my area).

Thanks for providing this the forum Mark!!!

I'm sure that they'll announce some southern dates for this summers tour.
In case they don't though,where exactly do you live? Maybe you can catch a show in Florida or Tennessee. Hell, fly on up to the east coast and catch a few of them. The dates and arenas are close enough together that you can actually do this :headbang: