Nick and his wolfy avatar

Change the Avatar

• Yes, its stupid looking

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No, it fits the big hairy Italian

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
i change mine quite often, this current one is just a short episode, until everyone has laughed about it at least once :) but keep yours if you like, i sometimes get confused if ppl change it too often.

I didn't vote on the poll.
Imo, you should change it if you find smt which _you_ think is better and _suits_ you more :)

:lol: Looks like someone here has a hard time taking decisions :D

Siren (who's been told she should always decide on her own, without relying on others to decide for herself and somehow got convinced :D )

Oh you didnt get convicted, I dont really have a hard time making decisions, jsut wondering what everyone else thought, I will change it regardless of everyone else opinions. :) :) ;)

Ok then, change it ;)

Edit: hihi, 50-50 now, how torturing huh? ;) :loco:

Siren (I don't have a hard time making decisions. What made you think i do?! Oh ok, wait, maybe i do... But then again........ Damn! Ok! I admit! ;) :p)

imho wolfy avatars are a bit overrated, yours being a little less ordinary because of its nice illustration/color which make it aesthetically agreeable.
nevertheless, i think you should change it if you feel it doesn't suit you well anymore :)

If you look for an avatar, don't]/i] get one of those cartoon buddy buttons (like my last one). They don't look too great.

I somewhat oppose the constant changing of avatars - it's like I get to "know" you and then - BLAM! - you suddenly are someone else. For example, I now have serious difficulties knowing whether it is Siren or Mousewings posting, unless I take a careful look at the word in the upper left-hand corner and spell aloud to myself S-I-R-E-N - ookay, that's Siren. And that happens every time I'm reading her (or Mousewings) posts...

That's why I won't ever laugh at VultureCultures new avatar - I curse him to be klammer forever! :devil: Unless he promises to change it back to the previous one he had, of course. :saint:

-Villain

Maybe I should start writing LiKe THhHiSsss!!!!! with a lot of smilies. :) :) :D :p :D :s That way everyone will know it's me posting.

Just kidding. I am very indecisive and get bored easily, so I am constantly changing my avatar, sig, and title. Someday I may find one I really love, but until then, you all must look at my username to see it's me. :D

hey, it looks like a siren so it's got to be me :cry:

i will keep this one for a long while though, so u'll get used to it Villain :)

i too recognized my orchid avatar at first glance :D