Nick and his wolfy avatar

Change the Avatar

• Yes, its stupid looking

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No, it fits the big hairy Italian

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by |ngenius
@P.U.B: Realize that ppl is requesting your photo, bring them that present, make us happy! ;)

i'm afraid there's no way in hell they'll get one. but i'm sure you'll be happier that way, after a fashion. ;)

and stop signing your posts in bold, you self-important bot! :p

rahvin.

Give me time to take a breath, you're replying too fast! Ok, Rahvin, I'll try to live without an image of you. I'll be happy only with a kiss and a guided visit when I'll travel to Italy. :D

Thanatos, ¿tramposo? ¿Yo? I'm a good child, after all. I don't understand why I'm something such that. Explain yourself or my black dressed men will make you speech more than you ever did! :cool:

|ngenius (a good robot in bold letters)

@|ngenius: it'd be fun providing you a guided tour while all the time wearing a mask. let's not mention kissing you. ;)
on second thought, no, let's mention it: i cannot do that, sorry. you see, when i was made they crossed some wires and i'm forever forbidden to experience physical contact with human beings. but i could wave a handkerchief to you when you depart. that seems safe enough. :D

rahvin.

@|ngenius: that was so you still would live without seeing me. ;)
btw, i'm trying to get familiar to the world of extreme unchupiness. it build character (and no, i don't mean in the strength-intellect-charisma way).

rahvin.

@|ngenius: that pic is a fake cause we all know you're made of metal (heh) and that guy there is plastic.

@:rahvin: masks, kisses, wires, are you into S&M???

@rahvin: you should still post a pic of yours, it can be b&w just no masks or tight leather clothes please.

Extreme unchupiness, bad unchupi education, the poor chupifamily you lived with as a child... nah! Excuses. I'm quite ofended by the fact I should wear a mask to meet an intellectual charismatic italian leader too proud of himself. Sooooo, my punishment will be worthy of be reminded. :cool:

I see, my mexican friend, that you didn't see the new "Metal Plastic" (TM) before, the new technology who made better robots. Furthermore, did you see Terminator? Do ya think his skin is made of metal? :loco:

|ngenius (neither made of metal, nor in bold letters)

@|ngenius: you slow robot! i was the one who had to wear a mask! to protect you from my sight! :)
they don't really build them like in the past anymore... :rolleyes:

my family is quite chupi, btw, but luckily enough i'm around to spoil them all the fun. :p

we should all have been made of heavy metal. :headbang: :D

rahvin. (looks like plastic)

Oooops! The fact my boss is around here is an annoying factor indeed. Buuuuuut, you called me "slow robot", so my punishement still stands. (XDDDD)

|ngenius (made of whatever the lovely masked Rahve wish)
|ngenius (Un pelota de mierda, pero os amo a todos)