Nick and his wolfy avatar

Change the Avatar

• Yes, its stupid looking

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No, it fits the big hairy Italian

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Melancholia
ts ts what a strange forum...full of men behaving like women ("i am too ugly" etc etc :bah: ) :D :p
Come on you people don't be ashamed...it's not the outward beauty that matters...

i'll make sure to post some pics of my bowels, then. ;)
besides, i never said i was ugly, 'twas |ngenius the mad poster who did everything. and what's wrong in behaving like the better part of us anyway? :)

rahvin.

Yeah, it was |ngenius the unrespected and sad man, alone and without the love and care he needs, poor and lying in the street, it's hard to decipher the misery he's living in... bla,bla, bla *boring self-commiserated speech here* ... bla, bla... who said Rahve is ugly, when everybody knows he was who won with some illegal tricks the last Mister Universe contest.

@NickTheClayman: I know it sounds like a fragment from "The Beauty and the Beast", but the best aspect of a man/woman isn't physical.

@Mel: Years of fights against the "male domination" and when men start to behave like women... it's a weird surprise for ya? We're learning from women!!!

|ngenius (Mad poster, indeed)

@rahvin: i hope you won't ask me to take picts of your bowels, 'cause i'm not gonna do that: your liver always kids me and grimaces at the camera :s

btw, why is everyone here so curious about rahvin's look?
stop it please or he'll make me shoot photos enough to print a calendar instead of just a couple of pics! :rolleyes:
anyway, he isn't ugly at all, you happy now? :D

@rei toei: sorry about my liver, he's acting like that since i told him that no, he won't get a special insurance policy against collateral damage. :ill:

in fact i don't see why everyone would want to see my sorry face at all, but i must admit ppl on this board have an excuse: at least for them it's the first time, they don't know what to expect. :p

originally posted by rei toei
anyway, he isn't ugly at all,

hey, this is slander! nobody asked for your opinion! :eek:

rahvin. (beauty is in the keyboard of the beholder)

Here is another pic of me, sorry it aint too clear but this one is alittle closer. No comments on my shirt.:p I think this was after I was drunk for awhile and in one of my friends beds. I also have a pic of me in corpse paint for Halloween but Im not sure where it is, that was a alcohol filled night :)

Attachments

• dsc_196.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
drunk & asleep? i got one of these as well :)

02.jpg

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
6'3" not sure about the Metric

Half a ton, I'd say. :loco:

About the picture you all want to see - my tattoo that is - it failed: the lightning is bad and almost half of the tattoo is out of the picture. I guess I need to get someone to take the foto next time, instead of doing it myself again. Sorry. :( Perhaps next week...

-Villain (who wonders, why there is this long silence near the end of the 2nd CD mean?)

@rahvin: i knew it! now you're misleading them once again... guess what will happen when they'll see your hair are dyed green and your tongue is splitted in two!?!
ayasi.gif

i was just trying to sweeten the pill... you, ungrateful being :(