Nick and his crazt woman problems

:) Ahh... love is beautiful...

Nick, that is so cool... Marissa loves you and you love her... that is good :) It is also great that she knows you well from being your friend.

I guess unexpected positive stuff does happen in life. :)

@nicktheclayman: [british humour mode on] what an unexpected turn of events. it surely tells us something about the way the cosmos are working that the same day you confess to someone, someone else is willing to grab you by the ears and make you see reason. :p

i'm so happy for you i'm gonna try out a funny smilie. :) <- no, not that, you idiots. :rolleyes: <- argh, not that either. :mad: <- uh... no, not... ouch.

hearton.gif

@mousewings: ok, it's nice you get involved but now please don't start flooding us with cute pictures of overjoyed funny little animals. ;)

rahvin.

It's easy to fall into romanticism when smoking, it seems. Maybe you find Triki "the biscuits monster" so attractive and nice if your're under the "laughing cigarete" effects... :D

|ngenius (who hates the smoking customs. To smoke isn't chupi)

Hey |ngenius you dildo me smoking some bud with her didnt have anything to do with it, I think it jsut made her more relaxed so she could talk to me, asshole :p , anywho now its 9:50 am I jsut showered and ate, now im off to work in afew, I found what happened to me last night really fucking odd, yet its a breath of fresh air, but im happy.

So I hope everyone who has given sometime to talk to me on this board nothing but luck in life, and in their quests to find a person who loves them(if you already didnt), now im sick of being all sentimental and happy so FUCK OFF!! :p

Nick (Starforsaken)

Of course it is... however, it does give me something to laugh at... people covered in vomit who aren't me are funny.

So we're all happy... Nicks in love, I have someone covered in vomit to laugh at, and rahvin is... uhmm... pass. ;)

@nicktheclayman: now that you've sorted out your problems you also feel inclined to help others. love is indeed a many splendoured thing. :D

rahvin. (pointing a gun to his mouth)

Well i have an advice for you nick...STOP SMOKING POT

That situation has appeneded to mee...i liked someone and a couple years later when i had kinda forgotten her she tell me she likes me.......well i may say that it wasnt a happy ending but i'm a really weird person so dont take my advices...i started dating her but then a terrible situation appened to me...4 close mebers of my family died in the space of a month and i was fucking depressed and didnt wanted to have a relation at the time and i gave her a lame excuse or whatever...i dont miss her...but she failed to agree with the promisse she made me that it wouldnt afect our friendship...her boyfriend is an exfriend of mine whitch i kinda hate cause he's a morone techno lover (he cant even tell the diference between a bass and regular guitar) and another milion things hes an idiot (he doesnt know who kurt cobain is...)...she doesnt treat me the same way she did before she was with him and to all fuck ups i had to go with both of them on a journey to spain for a week that was graduation party and i was always clashing with them...jeez i dont think i could of lived the whole week without getting drunk all nights....

Now Nick...top that ;)

But if you like the girl go for it...i just dont know witch girl lol

@|ngenius: i thought there was a movie called like that, besides tons of cleverly conceived misquotes (such as sisters of mercy's "love is a many splintered thing"). never got the chance to see moulin rough, tho. is it any good? :)

rahvin.