Nick Drake tribute album update

think you have all the right to have no.1 :) haven't heard it yet (only one song you played here) but from that single 3-minute-long memory I can somehow imagine how beautiful it will be :)

pagan2002 said:
i havent got it yet, havent heard it since i finished the recording. looking forward to it actually. even they are not my songs it feels like that is my heart on the record. i want copy number 1 if possible so i can give it to the sheila i recorded it for. a memory. but a good one.
Well, the packaging is quite unusual, but the songs are dead good:worship:

Why, is it wrapped in aluminum foil?

Apropos sheilas, hehe, here's a sheela-na-gig (síle na gcíoch), I find them luvvly, I'd like to see them live too.

SilaBheag.gif

yes, I just read some instructions on the site... :(
but to say I still believe in Hungarian postal thingies, and that they are only late, as usual, and I will get the cd after christmas

my dying groom said:
I especially like the concept behind your posts: states of acute diarrhea are followed by suitable pictures.

Hey, that picture is niiiice (in its own way). And it might sound surprising, but I have a separate asshole for diarrhoeal purposes :dopey:

That was funny though, it was gone just as quickly as it came, thank God and Father Christmas. I don't know what happened.

Don Corleone said:
wow trona thanks a lot
this is a pretty precious site, funny no one commented on it

there are some REALLY rare stuff on here

Yeah, my husband found it. It has songs that were never released on the original Time Of No Reply, as far as I know, or not on the one I had. Don't know if they were released on some later thing though. I never heard about it if they were.

Maqus said:
Apropos sheilas, hehe, here's a sheela-na-gig (síle na gcíoch),

".....most molton lie down deep within.
my beansidhe mouth spits out the mud,
a na-gig birthing thousand tens.
i am a swallower of suns."

~ Rue Q

My favorite poem, I think, of all time.

Pulse is close second with Tomorrow's Wendy third. My favorites of all time ever.