Night Is The New Day

Dimwitted aggression is a lot less unsettling than morbid undertones is all I'm saying.

If said dimwitted aggression were actually the standard for the best metal bands, then yes this would be a relevant statement. As it is, it's true, but really only applies to generic metal.

Teeth in flesh, red deep
Dead on the floor
Your lord consumed by rats
Twenty hundred years now
Why the fuck can't you forget him?

Eating His flesh
And drinking His blood
I pray for total death

Now that's just silly!

Lol the lyrics could be about purple unicorns for all I care, not like you're listening for lyrics in death metal. There are other elements that make music evil / whatever it is you know.

Teeth in flesh, red deep
Dead on the floor
Your lord consumed by rats
Twenty hundred years now
Why the fuck can't you forget him?

Eating His flesh
And drinking His blood
I pray for total death

Now that's just silly!

Hey now, Dead Congregation kicks ass. Death Metal done right.

I read somewhere that a special edition of NITND is going to be released on august 24th, including Ashen and a 20page book, ¿Is it true? ¿can someone pliiiiiiis give some info about it?

There's an American tour version coming out...probably followed by a dvd one...then bluray...then long hair version...then a5 digi moroccan green cover.

The only way that would have interested me is if they would have included "Sold Heart" on it as well as "Ashen". Oh well, least I still have my far superior homemade CD-R that has the complete (known) NITND songs on it.

l_36bb8ddcac1c4559b16b8fd8d0ef5d59.jpg

The only way that would have interested me is if they would have included "Sold Heart" on it as well as "Ashen". Oh well, least I still have my far superior homemade CD-R that has the complete (known) NITND songs on it.

please have respect for the band and don't post on their message board how you have a superior "cdr" of their album.

Still...."far superior" meaning you think the band put out the cd with the wrong tracks/track order. But yes...agreed with the image above^^^^

Then what's the point of putting out an album with a set tracklist? Just email random tracks to people and there's your album. I have no problem with compilations, but to say you made your own "far superior" version of a record is just taking a shit on the band.

I didn't mess with the track order of the album. All I did was add "Sold Heart" between "The Promise Of Deceit" and "Nephilim". It doesn't hurt the flow of the album in the least. I far more enjoy listening to the album with that song included.