Night's Pulse? Any info?

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
In another thread, Jasun referred to a project he is involved with called Night's Pulse. Does anyone have any odea what style this is and if they have any music available? Thanks.

GZ

Night's Pulse is breathtaking. Awe inspiring, soul stirring and brilliantly moving. I played it at work most of last week as I was looking for something to keep me on an even keel with all the stress of helping in move our office. To some extents this reminds me of Buckethead's Colma cd...but 100000 times better :)

I tend to use this cd when I'm doing candle work or relaxation. It envelops me..holds me in a sonic coccoon and has me mesmerized. My only quasi complaint is that it is FAR too short. PLEASE make another one and this time LONGER! I love Jasun's work on this cd.

Coldie

I was able to hear it by someone who had it while i was visiting an old friend in Texas. Actually, she recommended the band thats how i got into it.

It is one of the great pieces in the enduring talents of Jasun. A truly remarkable work that deserves much airplay time IMO.
There is just something special about the way he plays..soothing, calming. I would suggest giving a gift of NP's to anyone who is looking for something to sit back to with their feet up and just relax, take away the stress. Everything is done in a flawless manner. It should be in everybody's top ten or pick of the week
NP is five-star in my book
:)

Jon

Check out the Discography section on the Zero Hour page for all the info on the solo CD that Jasun put out a few years ago. I think the project he was refering to is a second CD. Or a re-released CDthrough a label with more tracks on it. You can hear some samples on the ZH webpage though. Just go to the Discography page in the Info section

http://www.zerohourweb.com

Bob "Buddah"

Thanks so much everyone and Coldie what awesome words towards the disc, thank you. The new one will be better I think, it is really coming together. I'm not sure if I will be putting together a full-length of it, having 10 songs in all with 4 of those track being from the first 6 tunes I did off the previous CD. Thank you everyone for the kinds words, it means alot to me.

Jasun