Nightwish remasters

Stingray11214

OSA Triumvir
Oct 21, 2005
Folks;

I do not know if anyone knows about this, but Spinefarm has been issuing remastered CD's from Nightwish's first three CD's. IF YOU HAVE NOT heard the song "Nightwish", it is INCLUDED on the remastered version of Angels Fall First.

The albums are available at Virgin Megastore, and the band site.

i hear ya C.

i think i'm going to buy 2 of these new remasters.
Angels Fall First + Wishmaster

Angels cuz it has the NW demo on it...which REALLY attracts me to it. Sure, we have heard the mp3's and even downloaded them if we got the special edition of Century Child...but to have the demo on an actual release is pretty wicked methinks.

Wishmaster cuz I only have it in the NW box set 1997-2001, so I'm missing the beautiful booklet that the regular Wishmaster CD contains.

oh well...here's hoping these will be the last 2 Tarja releases I ever have to buy.

I have no qualms with the sound on the Nightwish albums as it is, and I have the bonus songs anyway.

Sorry, but I'm not giving any more money to Tarja than I have to (seeing as how they are the old albums, she does get some money). :lol:

I know, C. I don't either. But, unlike you, I DON'T have the songs that were made on the original demo.

But, that aside, it is poetic justice that Tarja's solo effort has not moved much.