Nightwish tribute band: Wishmaster

Wishmasterband

New Metal Member
Sep 28, 2009
Greetings everyone,

We are Wishmaster, a Nightwish tribute band from Cananda and we would like to present ourselves to you. We received a warm welcome from Nightwish Turkey and Nightwish UK and we thought we might give a try to other Nightwish fan club sites.

We've been playing for 5 years now and also promoting Nightwish's music in our province. You must know that where we live any kind of metal is really underground and few bands can go through the music industry here. Even big names as Metallica don't get played on radio and only their reputation can give them an ad on radio for an upcoming show. Nightwish did what few bands can here: sold out concerts. They didn't play in the biggest concert hall but the next best thing and for 2 nights in a row with barely any publicity, probably only in specialized metal websites.

So, tell us what you think about our versions of Nightwish's songs and also our live performances. You can contact us if you want to book us in your area, just go on our myspace page and look for the booking info.

Here is our link:

http://www.myspace.com/wishmasterband

Thanks for listening.

Have a nice day!

We would like to go to the states, the problem is getting the contacts we need to make a tour or even some shows here and there. We're trying hard. If you have any contact that we can get in touch with, we would appreciate.

Thanks for the positive comment!

Welcome to the board!
waveyfrood.gif

Since we are a North American fan club, I think it's only fair that we exchange links.

I will put up a link to your site over at OSA if you will link us on your MySpace. Sound good?

PM me if you have any more questions/information.

Sounds good!

Do you have a banner that is 480 pixels large? All our collaborators have the same width for their banners.

Do you have a banner that is 480 pixels large? All our collaborators have the same width for their banners.

Sorry, but those are the only banners I have at this time.

I will add your site to OSA as soon as I can; as I explained in another thread I'm having computer problems that are keeping me from accessing the site and updating it at this time. :(