No Katatonia on I-Tunes?

VampiricYouth

Jul 15, 2005
It seems there's absolutely everything else in the I-Tunes store, except for Katatonia...Weird?

Also, is there any place online I can download (legally) Kataonia in Krakow (from The Black Sessions)?

Also does anyone know when I-tunes updates with new stuff? For instance will this be available at midnight tonight right when it becomes the 6th?

- Also to VampiricYouth - Peaceville also advertised the new Darkthrone single on Itunes early and even though they don't have anything on there besides that single it is in there :)

Theres 2 whole albums on the i-tunes store; LFDGD and la Viva Emptiness. Im not sure about the live in krakow thing. Was it even put to audio?
I would presume that u will be able to get the single tomorrow, i know im gonna try :)

Anyway have fun with single tommorrow people! Its gonna be awesome!

Oooh yeh i read about that in the interview posted.

Im thoroughly intrigued to what its gonna be like.
I love My twin (from the sample) so im sure i'll love the video just as much.

The website may go along with the actual physical release of the single... not the itunes download release. If you are in california I would check at 12 eastern standard time and see if it is already released for the US.

Deliverance6 said:
nothing yet
:erk:

12:03 EST

i dont think it will be this early
we'll have to wait till afternoon i beleive

besides, the website should go up with the download release, or at least put some shortcut that take you to the download site, in this case iTunes.