No Katatonia on I-Tunes?

Chillz said:
heey, you will love me for this: I searched for the director's name (Charlie Granberg) on google, and he has put the video up on his page today!!! The adress is http://www.charliegranberg.com and I even managed to download it, by typing www.charliegranberg.com/movies and chose the My twin video!!! It's nothing but fucking brilliant!

Cool/weird video. Some parts made me think of the "Stinkfist" video by Tool, like the movements and even that television and, for some reason, that screen with what looks like rain falling. Then there's the eye moving on the watch and the arms coming out of the fridge. Good video though, and so nice to hear the whole song finally! :headbang:

i know what is going on with itunes. There are following update dates (every 7 days):

so next update should be...7.02. not 6.02 (for 2 minutes :p)

I CAN't WAIT ANYMOREEE

kroku said:
i know what is going on with itunes. There are following update dates (every 7 days):

so next update should be...7.02. not 6.02 (for 2 minutes :p)

I CAN't WAIT ANYMOREEE

This may be the case... release dates in the US are usually on Tuesdays, and in Europe I think they are on mondays... I-tunes is most likely run out of the US where Apple is... so perhaps at midnight tonight...

Uhm ok I don't have Itunes, but has anybody even looked on the Peaceville website? There stands a link to the download page of My Twin single.
But once again, I don't have Itunes, not gonna download it, so I'm not certain if it actually works.. Just wanted to let you know.

It's a link that opens up iTunes if you have it. It doesn't even bring up anything about katatonia, just brings you to the store front. They tell you on the Peaceville site just to search for Katatonia.

iTunes music store is lame anyways... they give you a file that you can't do anything with except listen to in itunes and play on an ipod. Extreme monopolizing in my opinion. Wish they'd just post the MP3 somewhere for sale.