No Remorse

murderedbysound

MurderedbySound
Apr 16, 2002
Chicago
Visit site
what is better?

Metalllica's Original No Remorse or Cannibal Corpse's cover of it?

IMO, cannibal wins its just faster and heavier and not to mention just awsome to hear.

what are your thoughts?

CC fucking rules!! never heared that version btw..

I think the cc version is probably better and more fun to listen to. but the original one by metallica will have more "value" for most people I think.

Originally posted by bodomite
everything they have done since 1989 is bull shit

well put, black album sucks. Less intricate solos, less technical drums, vocals that......no comment my rage is spining out of control. Fuck black album till present metallica, they can rot in hell along with their wine cooler drinking buddies sum 41 and linkin park.

I still think "..and justice for all" is a great album.. I dont listen to it anymore lately..

I just downloaded the CC version.. It sounds pretty good. Im a big cannibal corpse fan, but I like the original better..

Hey Slayer that's your opinion... personally I don't ever listen to Metallica's albums anymore EXCEPT the Black Album... the others are boring as fuck imo. I think Kirk does all his greatest solos on this album (they don't gotta be fast to be good), Lars doesn't pretend to be a good musician, hehe... I strongly disagree with your vocal comment... I think this is the only album James really tried to sing on. His old vocal performances are terribly untalented and his voice is ridiculously annoying on them imo. It's just not a metal album any more, really... more rock and roll.

I downloaded CC's version too. I thought the riffs sounded way better (was it downtuned or something?) but the vocals were pathetic as always. I just can't take a style like that seriously, he sounds like a Disney villain or something... oh well his voice is ruined now so I guess he learned his lesson.