Noctis Valkyries Festival - Calgary Alberta. Sept 22nd w/ Licensed Beer Garden

YES.gif

Bump for Ali. :err:

dude, I have absolutely no understanding as to why I've NEVER entered this thread until now. Jesus H. :erk: Next time, you guys should send an e-mail out to the group or something.

Also, Eric T -- what's your problem with Melechesh!!?

So anyway, not that I could have made it but that is a damn fine line up. Can anyone explain why Melechesh repeatedly plays in Canada and never the US!?

Also, Eric T -- what's your problem with Melechesh!!?

I find them extremely monotonous and boring. Every song sounds the same to me. I can't get through an album. Tired many times, opinion always stays the same.

Inquisition stole the show w/ Dark Forest coming in a close second. The Beer Garden which I wouldn't even go as far as calling a "Beer daisy", was comprised of 3 shitty import brews and 2 shittier domestics. These sub-standard libations also needed to be consumed downstairs away from the venue. This in turn killed all hopes of obtaining a HC like buzz, and left us bright eyed and bushy horned to execrate the multitude of teenage filth which surrounded the viking ship in which we sailed in on from bow to stern.

The highlight of the whole excursion was our afternoon trek to Banff on Sunday. Simply amazing!!

I told you guys that Calgary sucks.

but nooooo you didn't listen to me and had to go to the place of crappy out-of-venue beergardens.

Banff is nice. Has lots of shiny looking Japanese people with expensive cameras.

MajestikMøøse;6539771 said:
Boo Berry lives in Edmonton also?

Hey Boo, doesn't this place SUCK?

lolololol edmonton

An Edmonton-area man who repeatedly raped his daughter and had sex with her dogs and a horse will face a dangerous offender hearing, court heard yesterday.
Crown prosecutor Tania Holland told a judge she has filed in court the required approval from the Alberta attorney-general to proceed with the hearing.
Dates were set in March to deal with the admissibility of records and the two-week hearing will begin in June.
Defence lawyer Laurie Wood said her client was OK with the lengthy wait because he knows he is facing a long prison term and could be tagged a long-term offender.
But, she said: "I don't think he's a dangerous offender."