Noctis Valkyries Festival - Calgary Alberta. Sept 22nd w/ Licensed Beer Garden

Noctis seems interesting. But, for that line-up I would not travel. Good bands though.

Sort of agreed...

Wolves is amazing... i really wanna see them. A couple other bands in the lineup strike my fancy ( Dark Forest would be interesting to see again, considering I only caught the last song of their set at HC2), but its the headliner that bugs me.

Refer to my Melechesh hatred which I have displayed on UM throughout all of my existence on here.

Wish I cold say otherwise, but looking doubtful right now - finances are tight and I only have one day left to play with the rest of the year. I couldn't figure out a scenario where I wouldn't need to take more than a full day off other than Friday to Sunday, and the flight's just too damn expensive on those days.

If Heathen Crusade continues, you can bank on that one. Otherwise, I'll take a look at it next year (if there is one).

Jason

With the unfortunate delay of HCIII, ya'll need to jump on this!

Although, with it being 10 days away, the flight prices are probably too high :(

START DRIVING AND/OR SWIMMING

Would love to go... Just got notified this week I'm getting some extra in my check, which would probably be enough for the plane ticket.

So then I thought about doing it, and a problem arose. I'd have to atleast apply for a new passport and get the application notice to fly into the country, or find out where the hell my mom stashed my old passport and get a renewal notice. Both of which would take lots of time Have no contact with my mom since she moved to Egypt, and she happened to have my passport last I knew, and I'd be willing to be it was trashed with the rest of the shit in her apartment. No way in hell I could drive with my truck. It barely makes it to work every day.

So yeah, a total no go, even with the money.

With the unfortunate delay of HCIII, ya'll need to jump on this!

Although, with it being 10 days away, the flight prices are probably too high

I'll scramble to look back into it, but the prices were already way too high beforehand, plus the days off scenario is going to be near impossible to get around.

CTH said:
START DRIVING AND/OR SWIMMING

LOL

Jason call in to work with a family emergency. You're brother Alwin just died from an acute stroke of his sensibilities.

Max, hop on the next ferry across the Potomac and make way to M00se country. He has 2 hot bitches waiting for the both of yas.

EricT. Rent a vehicle mofo. The price would be on par with a plane ticket to Calgary. You can sleep on our floor for free.

Moral of the story. Everyone get the fuck on over to Kandihar