Noctis Valkyries Festival - Calgary Alberta. Sept 22nd w/ Licensed Beer Garden

yeah, but only because I'm drawn apart doing dozens of actions at once, such as:

1) trying to find the motherfucker who turned it on and killing them
2) trying to find the source of the noise and destroying it
3) trying to pierce my own eardrums to make it stop

and so on.

I could agree on those feelings. Why a whole damned nightclub would become jovial to a song from them doesn't make any damned sense to me.

Which one was the sellout album? Those diehard idiots claim that Ixnay on the Hombre one. I know little other than that and the singer is/was a PhD candidate.

Take your cookie talk to GMD you faggot fucks. We WILL be in attendance for this festive occasion, everyone else who has the money, but rather spend it on faggot shit like Gilmore Girls Season 2, can go fuck off and die.

This fest sounds so similar to somthing else that I know.... hmmmmmmmmm....

John, you hinted at the possible end of HC on the Progpower forum last night right before this post. You know how much I respect you guys and what you've done. Can you possibly shed some light on the rough chances of HC continuing? You indicated about 30/70 a few months ago. Do the chances still remain in that area? (Feel free to PM me if you're more comfortable that way)

If HC is likely going to be a memory, a fest like this one in North America will help keep the spirit alive (and I may try to scramble to make it out, even on very limited funds).

Jason

Take your cookie talk to GMD you faggot fucks. We WILL be in attendance for this festive occasion, everyone else who has the money, but rather spend it on faggot shit like Gilmore Girls Season 2, can go fuck off and die.

I'd rather take my money and spend it on faggot shit like University tuition, rent, bills, and associated expenses for the coming year, but hey, whatever floats your boat.