Noctis Valkyries Festival - Calgary Alberta. Sept 22nd w/ Licensed Beer Garden

I retract my fuck. The cheapest hotel on priceline is going for $15 more a night.

Incorrect. Trust me. You do the name your own price gimmick and it will work big time. You don't know the hotel but you can select a specific area that the hotel will be in (in this case, North Calgary). You then put in a price that you dictate, you see what it comes to with taxes, enter your info and viola, the price gets accepted and Jerry is happy. LOL

Though I'm assuming you already prepaid through Hotwire correct? (no refunds?)

Jason

LOL - live 'n learn. When the exact hotel doesn't matter, Priceline all the way. :kickass:

BTW - does that $79 rate include taxes?

For shits n' giggles I checked out what prices are currently being accepted on Priceline and it looked like the amount is around $53 a night (around $62 total with taxes, and close to the fest as well).

:cry:

John, you hinted at the possible end of HC on the Progpower forum last night right before this post. You know how much I respect you guys and what you've done. Can you possibly shed some light on the rough chances of HC continuing? You indicated about 30/70 a few months ago. Do the chances still remain in that area? (Feel free to PM me if you're more comfortable that way)

If HC is likely going to be a memory, a fest like this one in North America will help keep the spirit alive (and I may try to scramble to make it out, even on very limited funds).

Jason

STOP! So far so good.