Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

I'm sure someone would have said that it was a poor pun attend to be funny, so I don't blame him for using "cancer"...

But if he used the predictable pun, someone could have replied with "Oh I see wut u did thar" And internet lulz would have ensued.

Pretentiousness does not make one look very mature, by the way.
You try way too hard man.
Seriously, it was also pretty condescending. It's not like I've been strictly metal my whole life. I have one of the most eclectic tastes of anyone I know....the point of the thread is to give me MOAAAR!

Dont get me wrong, i love metal, but i dont like it when people think they can listen to ONLY metal and that all other music sucks. This dude at my school is like that. But if they ONLY listen to children of bodom than, to me, they are the coolest person alive.

My speakers are hooked up to my ipod. One of these days I should probably get around to hooking them back up to the computer.

i'm still going to marry this woman

Last edited by a moderator:

I like this song, she has a charming voice.

Does anyone know Kaki King? I saw her live in a small club with her acoustic guitar and some looping machines some weeks ago. Dan Brantigan was with her. She rules:

With vocals (I always melt when I listen to that song):

Showing that she's a badass guitar player:

More: http://www.myspace.com/kakiking

She plays in march again in Germany and I'll definitely see her again.

Last edited by a moderator: