Non-Metal SONGS by Metal Bands

As in, Dimmu Borgir didn't actually do the intro... it was the Prague Symphony Orchestra. I'm sure the band could do classical music, but not on that level.
Did the Prague Symphony Orchestra write it or something? I'm just saying that a black metal synth interlude, no matter who is contracted to perform it, is still just a black metal synth interlude. So even if Dimmu attempted a "classical" record I wouldn't expect to hear it on CBC radio any time soon.

The one that came to mind for me was Death - Voice of The Soul.

They also had a few interesting interludes on Human and Individual Thought Patterns.

At The Gates had one on their Slaughter of The Soul album.

Can't really think of many more, haha.

Did the Prague Symphony Orchestra write it or something? I'm just saying that a black metal synth interlude, no matter who is contracted to perform it, is still just a black metal synth interlude. So even if Dimmu attempted a "classical" record I wouldn't expect to hear it on CBC radio any time soon.

Uh, sorry, I got mixed up with some other posts. I was really talking about "Eradication Instincts Defined" that was mentioned. Fear and Wonder is definitely DB...

But now that its brought up, I'm not sure how much "help" dimmu has had with some other songs like Eradication Instincts Defined. these, if at all. I know even Shagrath uses vocal processing and effects to amplify himself on some songs.