Non-musical hobbies?

- Computers
- Amateur football (the proper, english kind ;) )
- General athletics (walking, running, muscle fitness (not Arnold Schwarzenegger, but regular stuff like sit-ups, back muscles, pushups, and light weightlifting)
- Photography
- Books (King, Clancy, McNab, Koontz, Ludlum, scifi/cyberpunk)

with that riffles i would get in jail here in austria, but i would like to do it, so im very jealous at you :heh:
i tried out archery and liked it alot, but still, i dont have my own eqipment for that,
but other hobbies besides music are:
photography
artwork and cover design
spending as much as possible outside in the nature
also i like to watch a movie or serie (like the sopranos) each night after making music, i hate commercials and dont want be tied unto specific times, so it needs to be on dvd

cheers
exoslime

Good to see some other gun dudes on here. Aaron, got any pics of your Mosin??

This is definitely next on my list:

PCWA3X_14M4IZ.jpg

Pretty much a NJ legal Bushmaster XM-15. No funds for that right now though.

Felix, cmon post pics of that Walther!

-Joe

Aaron, my cousins have the carbine version of the Mosin Nagant. Probably the funnest rifle I've ever fired. It's shooting a 7.62 R cartridge, which is large, and coming from a short barreled piece you'd expect a lot of kick back and low accuracy. WRONG. Thing felt like an M4! Put my nose on the stock when I fired and didn't hurt. No recoil to really mention. Managed to knock down the entire target stand on my 3rd shot :D It's the best.

I like to smoke a lot of weed as well. And, because I'm stoned right now, I've taken a pic of my tools:

tools.JPG

All of which, except the light colored pipe next to the blue lighter which I bought myself, were given to me as gifts. Including the $200 pair of grinders on the right :) And the Zippo under the monitor was a birthday gift, it's got two knobs printed on it and the volume knob is turned to "11" haha.

~006

Single track mountain biking and some downhill riding. Haven't rode in like a month and a half but I am starting back up as soon as work calms down from the holiday season. I probably ride 5-7 days a week. I love going to Norfolk Tides (AAA farm club for the Baltimore Orioles!!) baseball games but they don't have their first home game until mid April.

Computers--its also my fulltime gig, music of course , guns--I have a Beretta 90-2 handgun, M96 carbine, and AK47 (yes Nevada is a nice state for firearms), and reading-mostly religious books both fiction and non( I recommend Devils Apocrypha by Devito and I Lucifer forgot the author)

I like to smoke a lot of weed as well. And, because I'm stoned right now, I've taken a pic of my tools:

~006

nice stuff dude!´I'm more into smoking joints now. I was smoking waterpipe like 10 years or something and my brain started squeezing out of my ears so I thought it would be better to calm it down :)

Yeah, it can get pretty intense sometimes, that's fo sho. I smoke cigarettes a little as well, mainly Camel Crush which have a little ball in the filter that when you break/pop it, it puts menthol into the filter and it really does work. So, I have a cigarette shooter that a friend gave me ages ago, I empty out a Crush and load it up with some of the devil's lettuce, and then we have a Crush joint! Pretty cool, and it makes it really smooth.

Anyway...I'll stop now :lol:

~006

Working out, been doing it as long as I've been playing music,which is quite a while. It's pretty funny to see a 6'3" 250 lb guy playing a guitar. It looks like a toy

All of which, except the light colored pipe next to the blue lighter which I bought myself, were given to me as gifts. Including the $200 pair of grinders on the right :) And the Zippo under the monitor was a birthday gift, it's got two knobs printed on it and the volume knob is turned to "11" haha.

~006[/quote]

Don't you think you'd be better off spending your $$$ on gear?