Norway V. Sweden

Which is more badass?

• Norway

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Sweden

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters
Candlemass! Entombed! Bathory! At the Gates! Opeth! Meshuggah! ABBA!

Wait, what? Hm, scratch the last one, if need be. ABBA is however awesome!

SWEDEN WINS!

In the hall of the fucking mountin king, Erik the Red, Ole Bull, Harold Hardrada, Norwegian Black Metal, the absence of gay gothenberg bands i.e. in flames and arch enemy, and the presence of Griffin. oh and the volsungsaga,

Blood Tsunami

I Win

In the hall of the fucking mountin king, Erik the Red, Ole Bull, Harold Hardrada, Norwegian Black Metal, the absence of gay gothenberg bands i.e. in flames and arch enemy, and the presence of Griffin. oh and the volsungsaga,

To be perfectly honest.... I'd prefer Gothenburg type stuff to most Black Metal..... :err:

It is posssible, its happened before.

Groove Metal had sex with its sister Melodic Death Metal. She then later and gave birth their retarded offspring, Metalcore.

:)

Sweden on the basis that they gave us Celtic fans Henrik Larrson whom I enjoyed watching playing for my beloved team for 7 years

Musically however nowt between them

I would say both countries have produced great bands like Opeth and Emperor

Norway can fuck off with their black metal. Sweden has amazing death metal AND black metal. Listen to Dissection for example, they're better than most Norwegian bands in my opinion.

Blood Tsunami

I Win

Why did you move to the US?

I'm 3rd generation. my family's from North Dakota, which is where all of the Norwegians moved after the inheritance laws were amended.