Favorite country for metal?

What is your favorite country for metal?

• Total voters
yeah but if you put i like that, it´s just an subjective matter, then there is no this or that, it´s just a matter of opinion

No. A group of scientists, working around the clock for serveral weeks with the latest in computers, several animal tests and acess to some very sercret government data actually proved that, infact, Opeth really is over-rated.

Black metal:
Sweden
France
Norway
Finland
Denmark
US

Death metal:
Sweden
US

Thrash metal:
Germany
US

Hard and Heavy:
US
England
Germany

i doubt it,unless you show me the statistic results of these tests,and give me a full pm about the whereabouts,and give proof that these tests were performed by state-employed scientists with the approval of government laws and supervised by representants from opeth.

i doubt it,unless you show me the statistic results of these tests,and give me a full pm about the whereabouts,and give proof that these tests were performed by state-employed scientists with the approval of government laws and supervised by representants from opeth.

The government had the findings posted in the library of congress but recently had to remove them and keep the data classified due to national security threats.

The researchers themselves were housed in a military facility but were executed after they published thier findings (due to the knowledge of the sercet documents they had obtained). The unmarked graves lie just outside of Portland, Oregon.

Fortunatly before the library of congress classified the information shortly after publication, I managed to get a hold of portions of the original study. had to change my name several times, travel covertly to brazil, dye my hair and apply for citzenship in Canada. Even as we type the United Sataes government is trying to find my carefully covered tracks.

Well, Ukraine does produce good BM bands, but there are only a few that are worthy to be mentioned when it's about the world scene.

PS: I think my English is freaky in this post...