metal country stereotype...

No, pretty much all the metalcore and nu metal bands that are popular and well known are American.

LivingCadaver said:
What would be the main genre you associate to every metal country?

I'd say:

US = death
Norway = black
Sweden = melodic death
France = black
England = heavy
Germany = thrash
Canada = tech death
Australia = grindcore
Netherland = goregrind
Russia = death
Japan = crazy grind/death/thrash/power violence... whatever

Any other country classification or any disagrement?

discuss.

Yes, something like that. :)

poundingmetal74 said:
Pick Assie land. I've got family down there and they really love it. Plus you won't have to really learn another language.:kickass:

Actually... if he's from the USA, he will. The language is called 'English'.

:p

Authentic Metalhead said:
You know, I think I'm the only metalhead that never went through a phase in which Korn, Limp Bizkit, Mudvayne, etc. were my favorite bands. I always HATED that shit. Slipknot was as far as I went.

Nopesies, I haven't gone through such a 'stage'.

anonymouswierdo said:
Actually... if he's from the USA, he will. The language is called 'English'.
QUOTE]

haha

we dont really speak like steve irwin and crocadile hunter

G'Day mate, Owyagarn :headbang: :lol:

English Translation - Good Day friend, How are you going? :lol:

Am I the only one who associates Russia with doom? They have an amazing doom scene, and other genres including folk and black metal but the majority of the good bands from Russia seem to be doom.

ivry91 said:
I actually kinda like they're new style, Melodic Death Metal with alittle bit of Thrash, what do you people hate so bad about it? and the guitar solos and riffs our of the chart.

its still waaaaaay too commercial compared to most of the death/black metal bands I listen to.

ohiogrinder said:
its still waaaaaay too commercial compared to most of the death/black metal bands I listen to.

We'll you know what happends to a band when they get to the top.

Not alot have stuck they're guns like Morbid Angel did. COB do have a shit load of talent and it shows in they're new album. but they sure as hell can do better then that.