Which country is home to the best metal/music?

I PRESENT IN FLAMES:

inflamesfork.JPG

A wise man once said

"Sometimes you'll hear a gimmicky middle eastern-tinged melody that sounds like a generic soundtrack to some lame Egyptian themed movie. It's a complete mess. Yet this is the one Opeth album to be in the top 200 of Billboard charts? Talk about overrated with fanboys idiots who were back in 2001 hailing Tool and A Perfect Circle with such admiration.Basically what we have here is garbage under the spotlight. They forgot how to write quality songs as soon as everyone gives a damn about them. Or maybe they knew people would buy their shit no matter what, now that they have a bunch of loyal screaming idiot fanboys, so they settle with doing a half-assed job and calling it a day. This album is Dimmu Borgir's mallcore heaviness meets a Dream Theater rip-off that has bland everything. Total mallcore mess. There's not much to say, fuck this overrated bullshit."

WISE WORDS, WISE WORDS.

FUCK OPETH UP THEIR TRENDY ASSES! THEY ARE BUNCH OF MTV HEADGIVERS BALLSACK WHORES WHO EAT A DAILY DOSE OF COCK! I FOR ONE CANT WAIT UNTIL THIS OVERATED BAND BREAKS UP. THEY ARE MORE OVERATED THEN THE BEATLES. IF YOU LIKE OPETH YOULL LIKE IN FLAMES, SLIPKNOT, KILLSWITCH ENGAGED, AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHITTY BORING OVERATED HOT TOPIC CRAP. MELODEATH, AND METALCORE IS JUST AS WORSE AS NU METAL!

Al Bundy said:
A wise man once said

"Sometimes you'll hear a gimmicky middle eastern-tinged melody that sounds like a generic soundtrack to some lame Egyptian themed movie. It's a complete mess. Yet this is the one Opeth album to be in the top 200 of Billboard charts? Talk about overrated with fanboys idiots who were back in 2001 hailing Tool and A Perfect Circle with such admiration.Basically what we have here is garbage under the spotlight. They forgot how to write quality songs as soon as everyone gives a damn about them. Or maybe they knew people would buy their shit no matter what, now that they have a bunch of loyal screaming idiot fanboys, so they settle with doing a half-assed job and calling it a day. This album is Dimmu Borgir's mallcore heaviness meets a Dream Theater rip-off that has bland everything. Total mallcore mess. There's not much to say, fuck this overrated bullshit."

WISE WORDS, WISE WORDS.

FUCK OPETH UP THEIR TRENDY ASSES! THEY ARE BUNCH OF MTV HEADGIVERS BALLSACK WHORES WHO EAT A DAILY DOSE OF COCK! I FOR ONE CANT WAIT UNTIL THIS OVERATED BAND BREAKS UP. THEY ARE MORE OVERATED THEN THE BEATLES. IF YOU LIKE OPETH YOULL LIKE IN FLAMES, SLIPKNOT, KILLSWITCH ENGAGED, AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF SHITTY BORING OVERATED HOT TOPIC CRAP. MELODEATH, AND METALCORE IS JUST AS WORSE AS NU METAL!

A wise man once said, shut the fuck up dick :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Ex-cally-boo said:
Hell, I found a book that showed evidence that Vikings fucking made it to South America as well.

The Vikings traded for cocaine with the Mayans and Incas and then sold it for a profit to the Egyptians. Pablo Escobar was nothing more than a wannabe viking.
Also the Finns are descendants of the Japs, thus non-Scandinavian.

Entropiastrife said:
Finland for sure....

some examples:
Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Sentenced, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Lordi, Amorphis, Lullacry, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Norther, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Moonsorrow, To/Die/For, Moonsorrow, kalmah, Sinergy, Tarot, Virtuocity, Impaled Nazarene, Poisonblack, Swallow the Sun

need I say more?

And Matti Nykänen:kickass:

Consuming Impulse said:
A wise man once said

WISE WORDS, WISE WORDS.

I like melodic death metal, I like Opeth, do you think this makes me nu-metal fan?
Anti-Opeth people are probably the most pathetic of all metalheads if you ask me. It's one thing not to like a band, that's fully acceptable, but to go as far as to hate it for being popular? That means that the person should find something else to think about in life. I don't even own an Opeth record, I've only downloaded some music and seen them live once, yet, I think it's a brilliant band. Fantastic vocals, although I'm not a big fan of the clean vocals, it still works. Musically, they are all skilled.
I think Iron Maiden are good, but very overrated. I don't see why I should spend my time complaining about this, saying that everyone who listens to them are gay.
I even accept the fact that In Flames are alive, no, they no longer play gothenburg metal, therefor I don't see it as a metal band, I don't even like the band anymore, but I'd go insane if I had to tell everyone how bad I think they - "and all their fans" - at internet communities.

Crycheck said:
I like melodic death metal, I like Opeth, do you think this makes me nu-metal fan?
Anti-Opeth people are probably the most pathetic of all metalheads if you ask me. It's one thing not to like a band, that's fully acceptable, but to go as far as to hate it for being popular? That means that the person should find something else to think about in life. I don't even own an Opeth record, I've only downloaded some music and seen them live once, yet, I think it's a brilliant band. Fantastic vocals, although I'm not a big fan of the clean vocals, it still works. Musically, they are all skilled.
I think Iron Maiden are good, but very overrated. I don't see why I should spend my time complaining about this, saying that everyone who listens to them are gay.
I even accept the fact that In Flames are alive, no, they no longer play gothenburg metal, therefor I don't see it as a metal band, I don't even like the band anymore, but I'd go insane if I had to tell everyone how bad I think they - "and all their fans" - at internet communities.

What he said
except for the part about not buying any of thiet records - get some man!

Entropiastrife said:
Finland for sure....

some examples:
Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Sentenced, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, Lordi, Amorphis, Lullacry, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Norther, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Moonsorrow, To/Die/For, Moonsorrow, kalmah, Sinergy, Tarot, Virtuocity, Impaled Nazarene, Poisonblack, Swallow the Sun

need I say more?

Have to agree and add Machine Men, Callisto and Charon...:headbang:

Countries do not have the best metal bands because the moon does. No one knows about these bands yet because nasa can't get a recording studio on the moon.