Favorite country for metal?

What is your favorite country for metal?

• Total voters
Sort of yes and sort of no. Arguments can be made for the US, Scandinavia, France, UK, maybe Germany. However if you voted Israel or something like that you'd be wrong

You forgot to mention Canda.

infernalmajesty_none.jpg
83161.jpg
malicious_intent_cover.jpg

cryptopsy_none.jpg
ce53_2.jpg
blasphemy1.jpg

More excellent canadian bands: http://www.metal-archives.com/browseC.php?c=39

well, todays my birthday actually. i'm 23

and yes you did imply it with your ignorant "sprekin ze English" comment. i'm done dealing with you. its beneath me to argue with swine like you.
~gR~

I did not say "sprekin ze English" deragitorily, I'm sorry I mislead you in that way.

I said it because I am currently learning German! My dearest friend is German and so I've been learning German, and that's why I said "sprekin ze English." I just looked it up and apparently it's "sprechen" not "sprekin," but I never claimed to be good at German. Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut. I enjoy bringing a bit of German into my conversation a much as I can because I figure it will help me out, as clearly I am not good at it.

I also know some Nihongo/Japanese.

Peace & love.

you dolt! do you seriously expect people from other countries to speak english? no wonder youre a pantera fan. you truly are an ignorant american.

and besides, 90% of the metal bands sing in english anyways, so how is that even a criteria.

people like you piss me the fuck off. americans have a terrible tendancy to shun other cultures because they dont speak english. what a load of shit.

goddamnit, now i'm gonna spend the next couple days looking into moving to europe (again). i cant stand living in the same country as people like you. shit, i cant believe i'm actually serving in the military to support and defend people like you.

you make me sick
~gR~

Oh please move to Europe, we don't want you here anyway (and I'm fairly sure they don't what you there)

Enough of this. I had to read a 500-page book about the nature of quality, which concludes its independence of objectivity and subjectivity.

Subjectivity and objectivity are both effects of the primordial sense of différance.