Nosturi gig just shown on tv

har har. funnay

i shouldn't have said anything, because now you're all jealous. anyway, like I said it will be on all p2ps soon enough

DVD is up on dimeadozen.org
Recorder from digital tv using a standalone recorder in SP mode. Unfortunately the bitrate isnt high so the picture looks pixelerated. Anyone have a Digital TV > HDD version with high bitrate?

I just got it. It's a testiment to how AWFUL Alexi is at guitar live. I could outplay him in a live setting judging by this video. Living Dead Beat is soooooooooo fucked up and its an easy song, the solo is actually laughable.

Fuck I have a Mac and that nortex site wont let me download it can someone please save it as Mpeg and host it somewhere please.

GhostOfPerdition said:
I mean, I'm not expecting note for note, but CHRIST it sounds like he's struggling to play EVERYTHING. He fucking sucks.

stop complaining. write a better album than hatebreeder or shut up

GhostOfPerdition said:
I just got it. It's a testiment to how AWFUL Alexi is at guitar live. I could outplay him in a live setting judging by this video. Living Dead Beat is soooooooooo fucked up and its an easy song, the solo is actually laughable.

I don't use to reply to trolls but I'll make an exception since you have a point. The band did have some problems with the new songs at first but they're so much better now. Just wait for the DVD, Stockholm was kick ass.

nice video quality, but i cant stand the lighting or the compression

so many flashing lights and shit make the show hard to watch

btw go to the nortek website and from there to irc.
they have the show on a www for download....