Nosturi gig just shown on tv

and sixbounder^^

but hell yeah verxyyy nice video... new that site already befor...
thx 4 all

fridaY13th said:
rofl at "Bunch me i bleed"

that irc channel is good... got the video anyway :D

good gig

Alexi like forgets a lot of the lyrics to 'bunch me i bleed' lol

AlexiLiimatainen said:
Fucking right! I'm so sick of people talking shit that can't back it up. Like Elysian, talks all kinds of shit and can't bend a note to save his life. It's not even that so much, it's just the overall lack of respect that pisses me off. Grow the fuck up.

Grow the fuck up, he has an opinion and is going to voice it like you just did.

Shadeg said:
Get your facts straight.

Notice the Question mark? it means He was asking. Even if they were knew at the time, they still should rehease if they arn't perfect.

I dont Agree with GhostOfPerdition, mainly becuase I have never seen anything COB live other than some older clips and what I've seen up close myself, but he is aloud to say what he wants, just like you are aloud to insult him for it and, I can insult you for it.

[/Rant]
Looking forward to the Vid :)

I'm watching it right now and I must say, it's pretty damn good. Yeah, Living Dead Beat sounds like shit and Janne fucks up the Hate Me! intro.

But the sound kicks ass, the video is done well considering Nosturi is so damn small.

I really think American crowds can take a huge lesson from the Finns. quit trying to act so fucking tough and crush your way to the front of the stage. Thank fucking god I don't have to put up with that shit anymore. Look at this crowd, everyone respects each other and gives the room needed to enjoy the show.

Just watched it, excellent quality.

There were some mess ups with guitar etc, but that was alright. I was hoping there would be more out of the vocals like Alexi in the album would hold a scream or something, but in this one, he would just cut it short. Also, Are You Dead Yet had no long screams in it. Aside from that, the quality was fucking awesome , great show.

Yeah he should give some parts to Roope when he has to hold the screams... he normally cuts them off cause he has to start a solo straight after. Apart from Living Dead Beat and a few other mistakes his guitar work was pretty good.

With the amount of stuff he has to do at once it's suprising he doesn't stuff up more. Singing + soloing must be f'n difficult.

GhostOfPerdition said:
I do respect what Alexi and COB have accomplished, no doubt. Hatebreeder is an amazing album and I COULD NOT write something better, and I never claimed I could.

Alexi wrote something better.... We like to call it Follow the Reaper :Spin:

umosay said:
Yeah he should give some parts to Roope when he has to hold the screams... he normally cuts them off cause he has to start a solo straight after. Apart from Living Dead Beat and a few other mistakes his guitar work was pretty good.

With the amount of stuff he has to do at once it's suprising he doesn't stuff up more. Singing + soloing must be f'n difficult.

I agreed before but he really has that under control now. These days some of those screams that are cut short on the Nosturi video are even longer than on the CD.