not just an emo thread, but an emo POLL!!!

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• TELL HER YOU LOVE HER!!! YOU GOTTA CHUG, A!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
i'm meeting an old girlfriend for dinner tomorrow night. spoke with her last night for the first time in over a year, since things got awfully nasty at the end of our 4-year relationship which closed around Spanksgiving last year. we were able to share some laughs, including when the topic of how things ended with us came up and we both stuttered, so i simply said "you know, when our relationship flew south for the winter." :tickled:

she is acting like she just wants a positive closure on us, instead of living with the fucked up one we had. i want to re-establish a good relationship so we can be friendly toward one another during the occasional dinner/sexromp/phonecall. i have no plans of getting back together with her, and i'm pretty sure she doesn't either (which of course, given the laws of physics, means we'll be having a drunken drivethru Vegas wedding ceremony within the next 36 hours).

so what should i do?

MadeInNewJersey said:
Where's the option for PIIHB?
it's sort of like Double Secret Probation. it may not be visible, but we all know it's there. :loco:
lurch70 said:
choice 4 ... show her what she is missing :loco:
hahaha good idea.

the only thing that i really don't want to happen is to have alcohol involved. after 3 drinks she was always horny as fuck. after 5 drinks, she gets extremely maudlin. "FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" ugh.

1 stars for only ever using that word in a sentence involving her. :loco:

seriously. one new year's with her, hanging out with my bro and his chick. girls getting trashed on Purple Russians (these WILL GET YOU LAID), they are both extremely bouncy and giddy and dick-grabbing and blah blah blah. her friend calls just to talk to everyone, and she wants to discuss some jerk boyfriend with me, dunno why. so i leave the extremely happy and drunk party to go out to the porch for about 10 minutes. when i look inside, i notice my chick is freakin balling in the kitchen, with my friend and his chick having to hold her up because the pain of life is rendering her legs useless. i spend the next half our getting her to stop crying by calling her ex-best friend a cunt (the reason she was crying so bad), and then after 30 minutes of being okay, the 4 hour hurling session takes place. oh man.

the next day she said "did i cry?" "oh yes. lots." "about what?" "Melissa." "haha, i hate that bitch." wtf.

good goat i hope we know what the fuck we're doing. there's too much love left there to fuck it up again. i feel like dancing the jig and jumping off a cliff all at once. much moreso the jig bit. ugh.