not listening to death music or black metal

the kid

Apr 17, 2002
Visit site
if you was't listening to death and black metal.what would you be listening to. what i am saying is if you put on say metal,thrash,or even classic rock. :)

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I personally can't stand black metal, and there's only a handful of death metal bands I care for, so I'm not listening to it most of the time. I usually listen to prog, tech, trash, doom, and goth metal.
is prog and tech any good.i like know.:)

I'm all for listening to whatever strikes you that day, or hour, or minute, as the case may be. I cut my teeth on classic rock, learned quickly why Iron Maiden & Helloween ruled the world, got more aggressive with Metallica & Anthrax, and now just purchased Gore Obsessed by everyone's beloved C.C.

On the other hand, I have roughly 250 NYC & SoCal punk albums (i.e. Bad Religion, FacetoFace, Pennywise, Bouncing Souls, etc.), about 100 quality hip-hop/rap (I realize that's an oxymoron to many...) discs, and every single live Grateful Dead Dick's Picks album.

It all depends on what I'm the mood for; I can't help it if I'm 99% of the time in the mood for Children of Bodom! :p

Enjoy!

Originally posted by markgugs
I'm all for listening to whatever strikes you that day, or hour, or minute, as the case may be. I cut my teeth on classic rock, learned quickly why Iron Maiden & Helloween ruled the world, got more aggressive with Metallica & Anthrax, and now just purchased Gore Obsessed by everyone's beloved C.C.

On the other hand, I have roughly 250 NYC & SoCal punk albums (i.e. Bad Religion, FacetoFace, Pennywise, Bouncing Souls, etc.), about 100 quality hip-hop/rap (I realize that's an oxymoron to many...) discs, and every single live Grateful Dead Dick's Picks album.

It all depends on what I'm the mood for; I can't help it if I'm 99% of the time in the mood for Children of Bodom! :p will put markgugs.
:)