Notable Releases: 2015 Edition

This was just cool to see at the record store
2E6DD6C8-ADAE-4A04-8202-C983C5EA872B_zpspios4ino.jpg

The question is: did you buy it?

First impression: seriously good dynamics and composition (about half way into it). Good shit.

Zia's actually asked us to do an in store signing / meet and greet thing today, but I don't think we'll do it because of the embarrassment of nobody showing up. We'll have to pretend like we're there shopping.

Yeah... In-stores seem to be pretty iffy these days. It's one thing if it's set up as part of a show/well-publicized but just randomly seems ill-advised.

Zia's actually asked us to do an in store signing / meet and greet thing today, but I don't think we'll do it because of the embarrassment of nobody showing up. We'll have to pretend like we're there shopping.

:lol:

I still need to peep this new one. Get a mini tour going and roll through L.A bruh. :popcorn:

Man. Between this, Solens Vemod and the new Noltem, RC has been kicking in major amounts of musical dick lately. Good work, gents! :headbang:

Man. Between this, Solens Vemod and the new Noltem, RC has been kicking in major amounts of musical dick lately. Good work, gents! :headbang:

just got my copy of the Tempel album in the mail. will posts some thoughts soon. as for noltem- we are so fucking close to finishing the mix that it is literally killing me. its going to sound great!

but I came here to post this teaser trailer for the new Nechochwen album. Sounds like some more AOTY material, fucking ridiculously good band. Pay attention, gentleman.

Last edited by a moderator:
After the first listen, I am impressed. I hope everyone realizes how much talent it requires to make a WHOLLY interesting and emotionally-stiring instrumental metal album. This one is going to require more than a few listens, but I am happy to jump right in. Nice work.

Never heard of Nechohwen before, but that stuff sounds nice. Unfortunately I FUCKING HATE samples, so I had to stop it a few minutes in

Fuck samples

Never heard of Nechohwen before, but that stuff sounds nice. Unfortunately I FUCKING HATE samples, so I had to stop it a few minutes in

Fuck samples

Yeah man I've been hearing about them for years but got into them early this year. Pretty excited for that album.

After the first listen, I am impressed. I hope everyone realizes how much talent it requires to make a WHOLLY interesting and emotionally-stiring instrumental metal album. This one is going to require more than a few listens, but I am happy to jump right in. Nice work.

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.

This was just cool to see at the record store
2E6DD6C8-ADAE-4A04-8202-C983C5EA872B_zpspios4ino.jpg

no seriously you guys, this album is fucking awesome. i mean the last track in particular… that is some powerful stuff. you are all missing out if you skip this one. beautiful production accents the crystal clear performance, this is on the top of my 2015 list for sure.