Notable Releases to Come 2009 Edition

Fuck Portal. Just listen to Griftegard.

2461910.jpg

That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would someone that was remotely interested in Portal check out Griftegard?

YOU, didn't like it? Really? Wow. You and Andrew are seriously probably the only people I have spoken with who dislike that album. Did you hear/like the first EP's? The only thing I have heard mentioned that turns people off from the band is the vocals, which admittedly grew on me over time. I think The Red Album is phenomenal, BUT the Blue Record does NOT sound like it. I assumed though, that if someone didn't enjoy The Red Album it was probably because that weren't a fan of all the hallmarks that make this band awesome. C'est la vie.

dude i LOVE first and second, and everybody else i know loves those and hates the red album too. weird. meh.

i like first, second, the split, and the red album. red is a little different for sure, not as sludgy and more 'clean' and post-whatever sounding, but i still like it, and it still sounds like the same band. i definitely want to hear blue, and itd be awesome if they got heavy again but i kinda doubt it.