Notable Releases to Come 2009 Edition

gorgoroth and satyricon are both about 50000000000000 times better than immortal. deal with this fact

mainly their earlier stuff (gorgoroth with gaahl sucks) but even "now, diabolical" trounces "sons of northern darkness" and the other carnival party thrash shit albums so easily it's not even funny

MajestikMøøse;8579901 said:
Yeah, I suppose that was an obvious one wasn't it.

It's a good black 'n roll album.

oh, i didn't mean to be harsh. i haven't heard it, if it's enough to get the moose posting about it i guess i should though

Baroness - Blue Record

baroness.jpg

If you thought The Red Album sucked you should probably not bother. But then you should probably stop listening to all music for that matter, since that album was awesome.

Hm, Ancestors. I remember coming across them randomly months ago but never checked them out. Should probably do that :)

In other news, I'm one of Mustis' (Dimmu Borgir) two legal representatives in his legal dispute with Silenoz, Shagrath and Galder :err:
if i were you i'd take a good long look in the mirror and ponder what i'd become

was it for this that your ancestors died

was it for this that the land was stained blood red

i bought a nice old book yesterday, it's called "norge under hakkorset". it was published in stockholm 1940 and EXPOSES your NAZI REGIME. it was written by anonymous norwegians who could not publish their works in norway at the time out of fear for your oppressive fascist government

how's them beans henrikmain