Notable releases to come 2010 edition

The better half of Negura Bunget, Dordeduh, signed with Prophecy and is releasing a 7" EP sometime soon, and at some point in 2010 a full length. Awaiting that.

went from Negura super fan number one to not even remotely being interested in the new work.

Yeah man, Om was one of the few albums to ever really give me chills when I heard it for the first time, I listened to it constantly for a year or two. Now I likely won't even pirate the new album. Not out spite but just apathy.

New Ares Kingdom has been released.

edit: I've been coding all day, and I ended the message with ; and then hit control+s to save it.

The new Vasaeleth full length (if it can even be called that, damn short) crushes worlds.

New Hooded Menace set to arrive in March or April!

Fulfill the Curse is about as Ace as Frehley I.P'ing in the wind. Thanks for the heads on these momos. I have to admit, I was expecting some traditional doom due to your proclivities and was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be of the deathly variety.

Laboratory of Nightmares
An Evil Twisted Mind
Bizarre Lust, Strange Desires
It's Lady Frankenstein!

The coverart is bitchin', waiting for The End to restock so I can grab it on the Jew. Metal Lives, not on this forum, but nevertheless, it breaths and breeds deep in caverns obscure.

:kickass::kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Degial EP
Gates of Gehenna EP
Eviscerated - Restless are the Dead MLP (hopefully they'll get it out this year, apparently it was recorded more than two years ago)
Bastard Priest - Under the Hammer of Destruction
Corrupt - Slavestate Serenades (like it will ever happen)

All from Blood Harvest.

alcest_ecaillesdelune_cover.jpg

Tracklist:

1/ Écailles De Lune (part I)
2/ Écailles De Lune (part II)
3/ Percées De Lumière
4/ Abysses
5/ Solar Song
6/ Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer

After the awful Amesoeurs s/t release last year I'm wondering if that's even worth listening to. Then again the only song from that album worth listening to was obviously written by Neige so perhaps there is hope!

I'm glad to see the Le Secret songs weren't added to the track list as re-recordings at least. Hopefully that idea was permanently scrapped.

alcest_ecaillesdelune_cover.jpg

Tracklist:

1/ Écailles De Lune (part I)
2/ Écailles De Lune (part II)
3/ Percées De Lumière
4/ Abysses
5/ Solar Song
6/ Sur L'Océan Couleur De Fer

i really love this cover