November 14th - NOVEMBERS DOOM, WOODS OF YPRES, SACRED DAWN...

Apr 24, 2002
Chicago, Illinois
www.novembersdoom.com
Saturday, November 14th, 2009
Reggies Rock Club
2109 S. State St. (South Loop) Chicago,IL
9:00 PM

NOVEMBERS DOOM
Headlining performance in support of
"Into Night's Requiem Infernal"

WOODS OF YPRES
From Toronto Canada
Making their Chicago live debut!

SACRED DAWN
Chicago progressive metal masters!

EARTHEN GRAVE
Featuring RON HOLZNER (Ex-TROUBLE)
and violin virtuoso RACHEL BARTON-PINE

EMPYREAN SKY
Progressive Death Metal

Tickets are $10
BUY YOUR TICKETS HERE

NDFlyer.jpg

I was going to go to this show before it was moved from 11/21 to 11/14. I have work conflicts on 11/14 that I have been unable to get out of. :erk:

I'm sad that I will miss the show. I'd like to see the Novembers Doom headling show. Woods of Ypres were fantastic at HC III. David Gold is a great guy.

Additionally, I will miss this -
*shakes booty*
:loco:

I noticed last night that according to the running order at the bottom of the flyer, it looks like Earthen Grave is headlining. :confused: Am I just missing something or are my cold meds getting to my brain cells...

In either case, you guys already know I wouldn't miss this one! :)

I'd shake my booty too if I had any energy....ugh.

I noticed last night that according to the running order at the bottom of the flyer, it looks like Earthen Grave is headlining. :confused: Am I just missing something or are my cold meds getting to my brain cells...

Ease up on the Ny-Quil kid....says right at the top of the flyer ND "headlining
performance".....haha....headliner is not always the closer, especially at club
shows....ND has the prime time! :)

Parking there isn't always the best, and last time I was there it was about 5 minutes away and some guy tried to mug me.

"Tried" to mug you?! Wow! Please explain! So how did it end? In a "mugging", I can really only think of 3 outcomes. 1. Mugger actually managed to take/steal something. 2. You ran & got away. 3. You beat him down & walked away.

Or...did someone just ask you for some money & you said 'no'...sometimes needed to be repeated...sometimes a few times. ;) In which case...yeah...welcome to Chicago. :p

Admit it ya goofs .. you all listen to Rush, and watch Hannity & Beck. ;)

Anyway ... me and Mr. Kaschei (Pat) will be in attendance for the big ND headlining gig. I'm really looking forward to it. Woods will also be pretty cool to check out.

Britt

Hey guys! Hope you have a kick ass show! I'm pretty bummed that I'm gonna miss it. My work sent me to New York for training. But, I'm sitting here in a really nice hotel right now, burning up my expense account on steak dinners and beer. Life could be a whole lot worse:lol:

Anyway... I hope everyone has a blast, all the bands on the line-up rock! :headbang: Make sure to hang out for Earthen Grave, they totally rule!

I'll just have to wait until 2011 when ND does their next local show:rolleyes: