November's Doom confirmed for The Heathen Crusade Metalfest

Verano

Jul 17, 2005
whoa!!!! This is fuckin great! November's Doom( :worship: ) is going to play there with other bands such as Moonsorrow, Keen Of The Crow, Thyrfing and others, it starts on Saturday, January 21, 2006. I'll try to venture out of Los Angeles to Minnesota to see you guys play live.

FUCK YEAH!!!! :headbang:

That show is on my birthday!!!
As much as I would love to go, a drive to Minnesota in the middle of January does not sound like much fun... Hehehe.

Jasonic said:
That show is on my birthday!!!
As much as I would love to go, a drive to Minnesota in the middle of January does not sound like much fun... Hehehe.

Haha, I bet. It's *almost* on my birthday. Close enough to make it one hell of a weekend for me!

Now I have to buy a coat.

What the hell? Minnesota in January? Will the thing be indoors? This is supposed to be a really bad winter (at least that's what they're saying here in upstate NY).

I mean, it's cool to go to concerts in the snow and cold, but I don't know if the weather will be such as to actively disrupt the concert in late January.

forestsmall.jpg

We always play SOME older stuff. Don't read too much into it, if there is anything played out of the ordinary, the only possibility is something new. Our focus is 100% writing right now, so we won't be working on tightening up any older material to play. You'll just have to wait for the DVD show. ;)