Novembre influenced by opeth?

Do u think (by yourself, not someone's comment) that Novembre is influenced by Opeth?

• Yes, Novembre is influenced by Opeth

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • No, Novembre is not influenced by Opeth

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
Tubbs Mcgee said:
Alright, I just listened to it about 10 minutes ago. First of all, I was right when I said they probably sucked, because they do. Second of all, I don't hear a single bit of Opeth in the music whatsoever. Thanks for wasting my time. :mad:

Thanks for wasting our time by making about 78 posts in this thread saying you'd heard them and they sucked, especially since the first 77 were apparently a lie. Your opinion is terrible btw.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Wow, why don't you actually read them and stop being a fool about it? I never once said I've heard them. You people jump to conclusions too quickly. Fucking aye.

EDIT: :erk:, and took out some mean words.

My mistake, you were merely telling others not to waste their time with this band when you hadn't heard them. I still say your opinion is terrible, and I am one of the few people on this forum that doesn't hate dream theater :)

No i seriously think that Novembre could do with that Dream Theater Twist. They need Lots of time sig changes and a drum kit that could possibly be a square mile. Oo dont forget the those high pitched epic vocals. Man, thats the good stuff.

novembre would be a lot better if every song didnt have the exact same formula

hey moonlapse, this thread has taken its course. oh wont you consider deleting it????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
que