Novembre

novembre fucking rule! IMO they are better than Opeth. Novembrine Waltz and Dreams d'Azur are better than Classica (although classica fucking rules as well).

They may not be like opeth, but they are still amazing. Dreams d'Azur is probably the best progressive metal album out there. Novembre are definitely more "romantic" than opeth and i don't really see how people can compare the two because they each have very different styles...

also: Giuseppe Orlando is a fucking amazing drummer...probably my favourite drummer...

bleed for me said:
They may not be like opeth...i don't really see how people can compare the two because they each have very different styles...
Yeah, I would never compare them either. The only reason I'd mention them and Opeth in the same sentence would be because I'd imagine that Opeth fans would like Novembre but not because they sound similar...just because it takes the same type of appreciation, or something.

mm I think I'll listen to Classica while I'm getting ready...does anyone else absolutely love Sirens in Filth? It's definitely my favorite song off Dreams...