now eating thread (and why)

well, i *did* just eat mac and cheese. and there's a story!

i'm living at this place where two suspected gay libyans also live. in fact, they are in the next room and if things are quiet I can hear whispers of libyan gayness! at lunch i wanted to have mac and cheese, but i could hear their evil clattering. so i instead had tuna for lunch (so i would not have to confront them) and bumped the mac and cheese ahead.

Buttered scones. Why? 'Cos they're fucking tasty, duh. And, a pint o' coo's milk (stomach's got a wee ache from whisky).

well, i *did* just eat mac and cheese. and there's a story!

i'm living at this place where two suspected gay libyans also live. in fact, they are in the next room and if things are quiet I can hear whispers of libyan gayness! at lunch i wanted to have mac and cheese, but i could hear their evil clattering. so i instead had tuna for lunch (so i would not have to confront them) and bumped the mac and cheese ahead.
and what would you have done if my thread hadn't given you the opportunity to share that story?

Nonono, I was indirectly pointing out your absence of the word "NOT". Fair point, though.

and what would you have done if my thread hadn't given you the opportunity to share that story?

well, i was feeling a bit randy. i might have masturbated. instead the story got me thinking about being more anxious for the new sopranos which led to look for easter pictures which THEN led to more additions to that gay thread of mine.

Scrambled egg sandwich. Why? Because bloody students can't afford a fucking toaster, or learn to eat/drink stuff before it goes out of date. Tramps.

Also, cup of tea, as tea is perfect in many ways.

Just had lasagna, home made.
Why?
Because i love to cook and decided to have italian today.
Therefor, i prefer home made lasagna to Domino's Pizza.

i would like to cook for you, but i don't have any tits.
Iris have tits, am i right?

I'm eating my own foot... tastes like feet

why? because your mom told me to, that's why.

Wow, I apologize for that lame attempt at humor, I will now eat my other foot as a punishment