Now For the Opeth Forum Movie!

Towelie

A God in my own mind
Nov 15, 2001
Atlanta and Chicago
Visit site
Who plays what kind of character??

Metalmancpa is the older and wiser decision maker... a Gandalf type figure if you will.

I like to think of myself as comic relief... I would say Wolff is comic relief... but I have a better role for him.

Lina is probably the main woman charactar with Jayde and Saphira coming in close seconds for supporting actresses... hehe.

Wolff... now he's the sly and cunning yet witty bad guy. but he's not the main bad guy... he's kind of a double agent... you just never know what he's gonna do next!

Oyo is the nice guy that everyone loves.

Evisceratrix's cat is the devil... hehe.

Belial is the crazy guy that everyone loves... probably the warrior with fire... I dunno.

We still need a leader/main charactar and any others you can think of... haha.

Add to it!

Lina is probably the main woman charactar with Jayde and Saphira coming in close seconds for supporting actresses... hehe.

I thought you loved me, Towelie!:cry: Then you go off and choose HER (no offense to Lina) You bastard! :mad:

:heh:

I wanna have magical powers and be great at gymnastics and martial arts.

It's not that it's HER Jayde... you know I love you... I'm just going by posts and stuff... and she's ALWAYS here... so she kinda has that lead role by default... but maybe she can be the evil sorceress or something... hehe... evil sorceress' are fun... either way... you know you've got a big part Jayde!

Ill be one of those extras that you occasionally see in the background of a really serious scene, and ill be waving my arms and smiling and being an idiot to the camera. :) :lol:

u know, the type of thing that you dont notice till someone says "hey have u noticed that idiot pulling faces in the background?".

WHATSTOMPBOX wouldn't fit into the role anyway because the evil "archenemy" is usually quite clever. But he could've been the "right hand" of the big bad boss... they are usually stupid :D

Originally posted by mindflesh
WHATSTOMPBOX wouldn't fit into the role anyway because the evil "archenemy" is usually quite clever. But he could've been the "right hand" of the big bad boss... they are usually stupid :D

No, right hand men are usually cool and cunning, though usually not so much as their evil masters. WHATSTOMPBOX would most likely be the toadie all the other bad guys smack around and treat like their bitch.