Now For the Opeth Forum Movie!

hahaha... good choice clad ;) but i know i get one of the love intrest parts since i started the thread... hehehe... Satori can be the bad guy... he fits pretty well... even though everyone likes him... he'd still be a good one!

Originally posted by Towelie
hahaha... good choice clad ;) but i know i get one of the love intrest parts since i started the thread... hehehe... Satori can be the bad guy... he fits pretty well... even though everyone likes him... he'd still be a good one!

That would be an interesting role for Satori. A bad guy who always says how much he loves you when he rambles with his villianous schemes. :lol:

Mark: You won't get away with this, Satori!

Satori: Get away with it? I have already won. The world is mine to rule or destroy as I please. There is nothing you can do.

Mark: You fiend! I will stop you!

Satori: Fiend? Silly primate, I feel so sorry that you have to be so primitive as to lower yourself to petty insults. I see you have a lot of rage in you, and I hope that someday you will mature and grow out of it.

Mark: What the fuck!? Are you taunting me?

Satori: Certainly not. I am merely being honest and showing my consern for you. I love you so much as a human being that nothing you can say can make me hate you. I don't blame you for your rage, after all you are simply so intellectually devolved that you can't help it. Like a dog can't help barking. Remember that I love you.

Mark: Are you gay?

Satori: No... pay no attention to those guys in the room behind me. Now watch as I activate the device and take control of the world Muahahahaha.

Purely evil

Satori

Mark: Ooookkkk. I'll slowly back out of the room now and leave you to play with your sinister instruments...

... Damn that guy is crazy.

i take the part of the always-drunken tavern keeper (like to be at the source :))
no wait, i'm not drunken right now... let's fix that

Satori would make a good villian indeed, but would give him a monk/master yoda role he would fit that better.
As for i being the villian, yea my nick says it but if i went into character all the time you guys need to believe me there is nothing more sick and inhumanly disturbing than a talented tzimisce torturer making all shorts of experiments like torturing the love ones of the protagonist for several 100s of years only to turn them against them in the end and then make them self destroy themselves in painful ways in the eyes of the main character...feels good to control people that you hate :p

Originally posted by metalmancpa
So, I'm the Mike Brady type? :)

I see you more as the veteran warrior in the story, you know, the one who's been there, done that, and has a shit load more skill and experience than the main character and could probably take on the bad guy himself if he wasn't so pathetically drunk all the time and lost in self-indulgiance and delusions of his former days of glory. :)