Now I gotta eat something

Dhatura said:
Do you ever roast or whatever bacon on open fire? We have this custom, we build a fire, cut sticks and impale slices of fat meat on it, well, fat rather than meat cause it sweats over the fire properly :) then let the fat drip on a slice of fresh bread. It's really good, some eat it with onions. Then all the snails from the garden gather around the fire and we have a chat, it's a nice social activity.

ujhuta53.JPG
No, we have these things called pubs and chippys. Who is that bloke in the trackie top?

Strangelight said:
The closest thing to that is when Ive been camping. Barbecue and that. Some people used to wrap spuds in tin foil and throw them in the fire. It never worked properly though

Yeah, we do that too, though it shouldn't be fire but embers. We do barbecue too, but that's posh while bacon roasting is true :kickass:

Im not getting married but Im a pretty good cook.. I can do a mean chicken salad and roast potato a la plate. I am also a fanastic cooker of toast. I can cook toast to perfection no burnt bits no clumpy bits of butter.

bleed_black_orchid said:
Im not getting married but Im a pretty good cook.. I can do a mean chicken salad and roast potato a la plate. I am also a fanastic cooker of toast. I can cook toast to perfection no burnt bits no clumpy bits of butter.
have you ever impressed a man with your cooking skills?

My dad was pretty impressed when I made a curry so hot it made the whole family sweat off half a stone.

Cant say Ive really ever cooked properley for a man.. other than my dad which is quite sad but Im only 17 yet so I might have to do that one day in the future.

Dhatura said:
Do you ever roast or whatever bacon on open fire? We have this custom, we build a fire, cut sticks and impale slices of fat meat on it, well, fat rather than meat cause it sweats over the fire properly :) then let the fat drip on a slice of fresh bread. It's really good, some eat it with onions. Then all the snails from the garden gather around the fire and we have a chat, it's a nice social activity.

ujhuta53.JPG

They look bored there, need some spuds

Strangelight said:
The closest thing to that is when Ive been camping. Barbecue and that. Some people used to wrap spuds in tin foil and throw them in the fire. It never worked properly though

I had spuds from the bonfire on Halloween and they were brilliant, however..turns out they were cooked first then thrown in, in the tin foil to heat up and crisp up.

marshmallows..on a stick.. its very camp america kids with plaits and freckles and cannoes and stuff but still very very very nice!

although non of these small faggoty marshmallows gotta be the big ass ones!