what animals wouldn't you eat?

Chromatose

Squid pro quo
Apr 5, 2002
Maryland
I don't eat much meat, but if i ever had the chance to eat something new, like a kangaroo, i would jump* at the opportunity.

but what animals WOULDN'T you eat, if they were offered.

*lame pun thoroughly intended

I would like to eat one of those giant emu eggs. Serves 6. I want one to make a massive killer omelet with one.

I don't eat much meat, unless it's heavily seasoned. Like pepperoni, garlic chicken, or mongolian beef.

However, knowing I don't/won't eat fucking WEIRD shit, my boyfriend one time tricked me into eating Bear sausage. I took a bite, and immediately told him "this is bad. it's rancid". "No, try some more, I just got it." I took another bite, spit it out. "That shits bad!" "Its not bad. It's bear." BLAM! Socked him right in the arm.

I probably wouldn't eat weird meat offered to me. My friends always are sneaking shit in on me, then laughing and pointing when I gag on their trippy game food. Afer gagging, I hit them. Hard.

Emu eggs....sounds good...does it give u as much gas as germans? this is the question. I also do not generally eat meat...the whole animals are my friends thing. Not that I am a tree hugging hippie (those dont have culture only agri culture) sheerly cuz shame man...shame...

Not much else i can say about that...hehehehehehe...

I probably wouldn't eat weird meat offered to me. My friends always are sneaking shit in on me, then laughing and pointing when I gag on their trippy game food. Afer gagging, I hit them. Hard.[/QUOTE]

HA HA that could go some many dark, dark places.:tickled: :tickled: :tickled: :tickled:

eating a dog is like cannibalism in my eyes....horrible!!!
i wouldnt eat a snail...thats for sure...
i wouldnt eat alot of different creatures unless i was starving to death...
however i would eat a moose, caraboo, and a mammoth if they were still around...