Where Should I eat Lunch Today

Where Should I Get My Lunch Today

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bob evans is a "homestyle" restaurant i guess. pretty gross. in texas they're called owens. like in the stores up here they sell bob evan sausage. in texas its owens sausage. same stuff different name.

haha I knew I'd throw somebody with a Mark Pi's reference.

think Chinese fast food with a driveup window.
express3.jpg

Bob Evans is nationwide, though...family type sit-down restaraunt.
bob_evans.jpg

Yeah I've never heard of / seen those two restaurants either.

Rally Burger you have to go to Los Angeles or fucking Brawley to find though. Brawley is 2 hours away from anything in the middle of the desert, a total shithole.

Taco Bell is horrendous food. I simply can't eat there any more. A guy that worked at one of the TBs around my parent's house got pissed at a customer and jerked off in a tortilla. :yuk:

I fear what those kids do to that food.

hahahaha that reminds me of when my friend worked there, we used to say the most common thing heard while in the kitchen was "DOUG! GET YOUR DICK OUTTA THE BEANS!"

By the way, Taco Bell's beans are not beans. They are powdered mix, just add water. :ill:

Del Taco Del Scorcho >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting free food at Taco Bell

Haha, Pantera was actually "sponsored" by Del Scorcho at one point, they couldn't get enough of the shit and Del Taco ended up sending them a lifetime supply.

VING HAUSSSS!!!!

(wing house)

Anyone ever had it? Like Hooters, except better wings + better boobies.

All these restaurants are bringing back old Ohio memories... you should have gone to Mark Pi's, then Bob Evans, then Waffle House, then Captain D's, then all those others I can't remember.

A guy that worked at one of the TBs around my parent's house got pissed at a customer and jerked off in a tortilla.

You'd think a good wank would make him less angry, although maybe by that time it was too late.