Have you ever jerked off at work?

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
Actually yeah. Usually I make a visit for a day or two and then disappear for a bit, but I've been here all week! :loco:

Meh, this forum has been such a bad influence on my life for the past 2 years. The past month or so during which I had no connection to RC was actually happy and pleasant. Maybe it's not so much RC, but doing something other than sitting in a chair staring at a computer screen for a couple hours a day. I dunno.

lol, I forgot there was a poll. Secondly, this same thread topic was created last year some time. I feel like this one is a ripoff

I used to shtoop my ex whale of a woman in the back conference room of an office job I held ere not awhile past. We almost got caught by a cleaning crew once. That would have been pretty damn embarrassing. There were a couple others who worked there who used to get their freak on after hours as well. One dude was rumored to have been caught receiving head from a tranny co-worker. Ish was liberal central.

Also, when I was a kid of 18 I worked the guard shack at the entrance to a grocer's warehouse. Shit was about as dead as this forum. At the far end of the lot was an abandoned office building we were supposed to periodically check. I used to go knock out a few rounds in the dark over there. Think I pulled one out on an office chair. Good times.

did I ever tell you guys about this bwack chick that was also a whale of a woman. real pretty, huge knockers and charming.
was a friend of a friend that also wanted to taste the lurch milk.

i showed up at this whales house one late evening by surprise and ready to go hogging. wanted it real dirty ... bang the shit out of her with the lights on and savor the entire experience ... my first black chick and tons of fun.

of course she went ahead and tried to turn it into an romantic affair complete with "I can't believe I am going to fuck the lurch" call outs ...

needless to say when some super size garter belt showed up the lurch fled like a thief in the night.

did I ever tell you guys about this bwack chick that was also a whale of a woman. real pretty, huge knockers and charming.
was a friend of a friend that also wanted to taste the lurch milk.

i showed up at this whales house one late evening by surprise and ready to go hogging. wanted it real dirty ... bang the shit out of her with the lights on and savor the entire experience ... my first black chick and tons of fun.

of course she went ahead and tried to turn it into an romantic affair complete with "I can't believe I am going to fuck the lurch" call outs ...

needless to say when some super size garter belt showed up the lurch fled like a thief in the night.

Nominated